NASHVILLE GREASE TRAP SERVICES
Grease Trap Pumping & Cleaning
Get Scheduled For A FREE Quote In Minutes Not Hours!
We Will Challenge Any Licensed Competitor's Written Price.
Message From The Owner:
Hello! I’m Jeff, the best grease trap pumper and cleaner this side of the Cumberland River! We’re the best on that side too!
I’m a lifelong Nashville resident making an honest day’s living providing grease trap cleaning services in and around Nashville. We’ve been doing this for over 12 years now and I’ve got a great crew that’s always ready to rock & roll, or boogie woogie, or 2-step. These guys and gals sure do love their music! We’ve pretty much seen it all when it comes to grease trap cleaning in Nashville.
But enough about me, your grease trap needs to be serviced.
Give us a call if you need affordable, fast, and reliable grease trap services for anything related to Nashville grease trap cleaning, grease trap pumping, maintenance issues, inspections, compliance, odor issues, overflow issues, blockage, regular grease trap services and maintenance, grease trap services Nashville, emergency grease trap pumping, before or after hours pumping, grease trap pumping, grease trap cleaning, grease scrum disposal…….you get what I’m trying to say here. Our knowledgeable crews can handle just about any grease trap issue you can come up with.
We’re guilty of friendly customer service, always doing our best, and making sure you are happy with our services. We service the entire Nashville metro area. Call us if you’re near Nashville and we’ll see if we can service you.
Call for a free quote or if you have a question, just call us and we’d be happy to tell you know we know. Always trust a reliable and professional technician to service your grease traps.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Services We Offer:
Grease Trap Pumping
Grease Trap Cleaning
Grease Trap Installation
Grease Interceptor Pumping
Grease Interceptor Cleaning
HOW IT WORKS: 1-2-3
Tell us about your grease Trap Service Requirements
Let’s look at your grease trap together for the best results
Our full faith quotes are always free & honored for 30 days
Nashville Grease Trap Services
Nashville Grease Trap Services – Let Us Tell You More About Our Business
Our main office is located at 600 11th Avenue North #110. We have been serving the City of Nashville and its neighboring towns, such as Hope Gardens, North Gulch, Fang, Buena Vista, Germantown, East Bank, Sobro, and many more. Our company has been in the grease trap service industry for more than 12 years. It continues to provide grease trap pumping, grease trap cleaning, grease trap installation, grease interceptor pumping, grease interceptor cleaning, and grease trap repair services. No matter what issue you have with your grease trap, you can be sure that our team of professionals can get the job done. In Nashville County, our company is the leading provider of affordable, quality, and reliable services. We take our responsibilities seriously and never turn to shortcuts that can cost you and your business dearly. Professional service, a friendly crew, and an affordable price awaits you when you decide to partner with us. When you give us a call, we will arrange for a non-obligation estimate as soon as possible. Your grease traps are in good hands with Nashville Grease Trap Services.
Benefits of Nashville Grease Trap Services
Our 12 years of experience in the grease trap industry has taught us one thing-experience is the best teacher. Nashville Grease Trap Services has developed the best industry practices to ensure that your grease trap is serviced according to City regulations. Our company is licensed, insured, and bonded and are proud members of the PPP. Since we value loyalty, we have established long-term relationships with the restaurant owners in Nashville, TN, and it is our goal to continue providing excellent services for the Music City we all love.
Nashville Grease Trap Service Areas
Let’s talk about Nashville Grease Trap services in Nashville, TN. These are the primary locations that we can provide professional grease trap & Interceptor services in Nashville. Our service locations include:
We also service the following zip codes: 37212, 37204,37208, 37210
Address & Directions
Here is our physical address in Nashville:
Grease Trap Cleaning in Nashville
“Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.” This can be considered a fact when it comes to selecting a grease trap company. Many restaurant owners sometimes decide to work with the cheapest company they can find, but it doesn’t take long for them to regret this decision. Nashville Grease Trap Services offers affordable and top-notch grease trap services that you will remember for a long time. Every one of our clients is treated with a personal touch because we believe in nurturing relationships.
You will agree that saving a few dollars is not worth the risk of hefty fines for not following City regulations. There have been cases where owners faced jail time on top of huge fees all because they choose cheap services that didn’t comply with EPA regulations. In Nashville, all future food establishment owners are required to attend a seminar if they are to get grease trap certifications that are acceptable to Metro Water Services. There is no doubt that partnering with a new contractor who has little experience can be disastrous for your business. As a rule, never sacrifice quality for cost.
When you work with us at Nashville Grease Trap & Interceptor Service, you are working with a certified, licensed, and insured company recognized by the authorities. Our team has an excellent relationship with the EPA and is always up-to-date with adjustments in guidelines in the State of Tennessee. We are residents of Nashville who understand how dangerous FOG can be to people, pets, and wildlife. This is why we treat our job very seriously, realizing the impact it has on our neighborhood. Contact us right away, and you’ll see what we are talking about.
Nashville grease trap and interceptor service has the success of your business in mind
We have no doubt that our crew of highly trained professionals can cater to all your unique needs and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
In compliance with the guidelines set out by the EPA, all restaurant owners in Nashville are required to have updated records about the maintenance and service of their grease traps. This may sound like an unnecessary task that will take a lot of your precious time, but the Health Department has good reason to demand strict record-keeping. Keeping records of your grease trap maintenance proves that you are following your schedule and may save you from penalties. Not a fan of paperwork? Let us handle it for you! When we do any maintenance on your grease trap, we also update all your records and keep a record for future use.
All our clients are dear to us, and we always look out for them. When you work with us, it’s not about getting the job done and earning money; it’s about building a lasting relationship that will last a lifetime. We rejoice at the success of your business and feel honored to have a small part of it. Punctuality is a core value that we impart to our technicians so you can relax, knowing we’ll show up right on time for your maintenance. With us as your partner, you can confidently continue serving your customers, knowing that everything is under control. You can leave all the grease trap maintenance and record-keeping to us and focus on more critical business matters.
Our promise to you
When you work with us, we not only offer you peace of mind and assurance of City Code compliance. Our company at Nashville Grease Trap and Interceptor Service Company promises the following:
- Maintain open communication with you, the business owner and make sure you are aware of all the maintenance issues that need to be addressed
- Remove all your greasy waste in the best way possible and dispose of it in an eco-friendly manner acceptable by the City officials
- Perform all our maintenance services during working hours so you can continue business operations while we work in the background
- Keep up to speed on all the regulations of the EPA and immediately incorporate them in our procedure, so your business is always in compliance
- Only recycle grease that can be used for soil improvement, biofuel, and other environment-friendly applications
- Continually update all your records at the end of every maintenance visit and keep a copy that you can access when necessary
Getting to know your grease trap
Like many cities in the South, people of Nashville love everything fried. From fried sweet potatoes to fried pickles, there is no end to what you can fry. If you own a food joint in the City, chances are, you serve a lot of fried food. This is one of the unique things about our City, but it comes with a price- the amount of grease produced by food establishments is substantial.
For this reason, installing a grease trap for your commercial kitchen is extremely important. Sadly, grease traps are usually fixed and forgotten, which causes a lot of problems for restaurant owners. Your grease trap is more than a means to get a certificate of operation; it can prevent fires and create a safe environment for you and your employees. Also, keeping your grease trap in top condition keeps you on the safe side of the law saving you hundreds of dollars on penalties.
Failure to keep your grease trap in good condition could be the reason for your business’ fault. For one, grease traps that are not pumped regularly increase the risk of fire and put your employees at risk. If your restaurant is inspected and you are found guilty of non-compliance, you will have a long and stressful journey ahead of you. The City of Nashville is especially careful when it comes to following the EPA guidelines and ensuring that grease never ends up in the water system. Just recently, an environmental group threatened to sue the City of Nashville for sewage overflows that dumped raw sewage into the Cumberland River and its tributaries. You can understand why authorities are so strict about grease disposal!
We excel in grease trap maintenance
It is easy to understand why commercial kitchens have a load of regulations to follow. Unlike your home kitchen that only serves food to your family, commercial kitchens serve food to the public. When you open a food business, you can expect to be under a lot of scrutinies to ensure the safety of your customers. This is the reason for the detailed requirements set out by the EPA. Not only is your business kept safe from penalties and possible closure, but the City, in general, is safe from health hazards such as fires. All it takes is a single restaurant to ignore these regulations for the entire City sewer system to overflow and cause havoc on all its residents! You surely don’t want to be that restaurant.
Considering the severe implications non-compliance has, the legal and financial consequences are massive. This is why teaming up with a professional grease trap removal company like Nashville Grease Trap Pumping is non-negotiable. We have been serving the City for decades and are experts in performing grease trap maintenance per local laws.
You may be wondering why you can’t just do the dirty job yourself, and the reason is simple: you need the right tools and skills to get the job done correctly. So, even if you may be great at DIY projects at home, you should leave grease trap cleaning to the professionals. Plus, trying to do something like grease trap cleaning on your own violates the health and safety laws that require a certified company to perform the job.
Our team at Nashville Grease Trap and Interceptor Services have both the skill and the equipment to make every grease trap job a success. Our fleet of trucks is state-of-the-art and can empty the largest interceptors with just one or two visits. Call us today and leave your grease trap to us. Call us at 615-510-1980.
Why choose Nashville grease trap and interceptor services?
There are a whole lot of grease trap servicing companies in Nashville, so what makes us so unique? Here are four reasons why you should choose us.
- We offer price plans that are designed to fit the specific needs of each client. Because we have been in the business for so long, we know the ideal schedule for maintenance that will meet the needs of individual clients. Before we present you with a price, we do our part in analyzing all possible factors that can have an impact on costs. This strategy ensures that all our clients get the best price for our services. With a fixed schedule, you won’t need to call us, and we’ll show you at the right time.
- We do all the stressful paperwork for you. We have trained our crew not only to take care of the actual maintenance but also to do the necessary reporting after each visit. You can continue managing your business while we keep the records for you.
- We have received thousands of positive feedback from our clients, giving us a reputation above our competition. Our clients are always satisfied with our services, so if you work with us, you are guaranteed the best service.
- We invest in long term relationships with our clients and offer enormous discounts for loyalty. It is our goal to have our clients with us for the years to come, and we do our best to keep them happy.
Warning: Never let your grease trap reach full capacity
If you are a new restaurant owner, it is easy to fall into the trap of waiting until your grease trap is full before calling a contractor to pump it out. This is a mistake you should never make for three reasons:
- Local officials will penalize you heavily. As mentioned, you should never underestimate the diligence of health officials in detecting restaurants who fail to comply with their regulations. If you let your grease trap reach its maximum capacity, you can expect hefty fines, which can be worse if the oil has already leaked into the City sewage. Depending on the severity of the problem, you may even be forced to close your business temporarily.
- You will end up with a foul-smelling restaurant. When a grease trap becomes full, the solid waste decomposes and releases a stinking odor that permeates your restaurant. The smell will probably cause you to halt operation because neither your employees nor your customers will want to stick around.
- You put your customers and employees at risk. The reason why you should empty your grease trap before it reaches maximum capacity is that this reduces the amount of grease, preventing fires and other health issues.
You would agree that these three reasons are more than enough for you to never make this mistake. A simple solution is to give us a call when your trap reaches about 30% capacity.
How grease trap pumping is performed
The process of emptying your grease trap is not complicated at all. On the other hand, it is not something any restaurant owner can do on their own. If you want to be on the safe side of the law and avoid future problems, you will need to search for grease trap cleaning near me and select a company to work with.
A grease trap pumping service like us uses high-powered pumping to get rid of all the residual grease. These pumps cannot be operated by just anyone and require a degree of expertise that our team has. Nashville Grease Trap Services starts each job with an inspection. During this inspection, we figure out the amount of actual grease in your trap or interceptor and determine the type of tools and equipment needed. Based on this initial analysis, we will go ahead and pump out the grease with one of our many high-tech grease pumps. Then, the grease is disposed of according to the regulations set out by the City. Finally, we do what many companies skip- inspect all your components and make necessary replacements.
This is just a summary of what to expect when you call us for a grease trap maintenance job. Let’s break down the steps one by one.
The free quote
To provide you with tailored services, our company offers a free, no-obligation quote. We send one of our experts to your kitchen to conduct a thorough inspection before coming up with an estimated cost. After this stage, you can decide whether or not to proceed with the job.
To help us understand the needs of your business, we perform an on-site evaluation. This is where we figure out the amount of grease to be extracted and what future maintenance is needed.
Pumping of grease
We use a suction hose to pump out all the oil from your trap following the best safety practices in the field. Depending on the type of FOG extracted, it is either recommended for recycling or disposed of in an eco-friendly way.
This is a step that not many grease trap companies can perform. We use hydro-jets that spray water at a high pressure of 3500 PSI to remove all the sludge stuck to your tank. This vital procedure ensures that your grease trap continues to function at its best performance possible.
Ready to give us a call and get a free estimate? Call us at 615-510-1980. Our team of licensed, insured, and certified personnel will be glad to take care of all your grease trap cleaning.
Grease trap interceptor cleaning and pumping in Nashville, TN
There is a big difference between a grease trap and a grease interceptor. Although they perform the same work in general, they are installed in different locations and have various capacities. Grease trap interceptors are ideal for more prominent restaurants that use a lot of oil. Grease traps, on the other hand, are smaller and are installed under our sink.
The capacity of a grease interceptor can range from 750 gallons to up to 3000 gallons for restaurants that use a lot of oil. However, grease traps have a much smaller capacity and are used for restaurants that don’t use a lot of greases.
The process of installation can determine the performance of your trap, so it is essential that you only hire a certified company. However, even with proper installation, failure to maintain your trap can reduce its performance to only 30%! To keep your grease trap functioning at top ability, get in contact with us, and we will ensure your trap performs up to 85% capacity.
Many grease interceptor companies can do the job of pumping out the grease, but their service stops there. When you work with us, we go the extra mile and blast the sludge stuck to the edges of your tank using our hydro-jets. Experts emphasize that this is a necessary procedure that ought to be performed at least once or twice a year. Get in touch with us now, and we’ll have your grease trap looking brand new in no time.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK
FROM THE OWNER
Affordable & Reputable Grease Trap Services
Top 5 Things to do in Nashville, Tennessee
Whether or not you are a visitor or a resident to Nashville, here are our 5 top things to do in Nashville:
1. Take a hike around Radnor Lake. This suburban oasis is perfect for all nature lovers who want a quiet spot to enjoy. Radnor Lake boasts miles of paths that range from flat to challenging, so whatever your hiking level, there is something for you to enjoy. If you are traveling with kids, these trails will provide the ideal family adventure.
2. Enjoy a shot of whiskey straight from its source. Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery is one of the famous whiskey makers in Nashville. Located conveniently in the heart of Nashville, the brewery owned by brothers Andy and Charlie Nelson have opened their first Tennessee whiskey. Tours and samples are available daily. 3. Marvel at the full-scale model of the Parthenon in Centennial Park. This sizeable Greek monument in the middle of a city park has an exciting backstory all history lovers will marvel at. Learn all about why Nashville is known as the “Athens of the South.”
4. Get lost at the Gaylord Opryland Resort. The Gaylord Opryland Resort has multiple pavilions covering acres of land and with almost 3000 guest rooms. This is a great place to stroll around, make a new friend, and take in the massiveness of the area.
5. Enjoy a taste of the wild at the Nashville Zoo. The Nashville Zoo is ideal for family vacations and has all sorts of playgrounds for kids to play on. You can spend the entire day exploring the park with its different habitats of thousands of animals.
Here is a list of the Top 5 helpful Nashville, TN links that you may find useful:
1) The main City of Nashville, Tennessee official website: https://www.nashville.gov/
2) City of Nashville clog prevention: https://www.nashville.gov/Water-Services/Community-Education/Sewer-Clog-Prevention.aspx
3) City of Nashville Food Protection Services: https://www.nashville.gov/Health-Department/Environmental-Health/Food-Protection-Services.aspx
4) Town of Nashville Sewer system area: https://www.nashville.gov/Water-Services/Developers/Low-Impact-Development/Green-Roof-Rebate/Cleanwater-CSOBasins.aspx
5) Town of Nashville Building Permit Process: https://www.nashville.gov/Codes-Administration/Construction-and-Permits/Building-Permit-Process.aspx
To visit Nashville Grease Trap Services from Nashville International Airport to 600 11th Avenue North #110 Nashville, follow these directions:
1. Continue to I-40 W
2. Head south on Terminal Dr
3. Use the right two lanes to turn slightly right to stay on Terminal Dr
4. Keep left to stay on Terminal Dr
5. Follow I-40 W to George L Davis Blvd. Take exit 209 from I-40 W
6. Merge onto I-40 W
7. Keep right to stay on I-40 W
8. Keep left at the fork to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for Huntsville/Memphis/Interstate 65 S
9. Keep right to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for I-65 N/Memphis/Louisville
10. Take exit 209 toward Church St/Charlotte Ave
11. Continue on George L Davis Blvd. Drive to 11th Ave N
12. Merge onto George L Davis Blvd
13. Continue straight to stay on George L Davis Blvd
14. Turn right onto LifeWay Plaza
15. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto 11th Ave N
16. Destination will be on the right
For specific services on Nashville click the appropriate link: